Happy Wednesday!! I had every intention of blogging about my bridal shower on Monday but life happens and somehow I came down with the flu! I don’t know the last time I was SO sick… it was bad! So I’ll share my shower with you tomorrow instead 🙂
We’re already into the second week of October and I just can’t believe how quickly it’s flying by. I feel like I say that often but this year has just gone… swooooooosh! I mean, I’m not complaining.. it’s almost Christmas (and baby) time but it’s just crazy when I think about it.
I made a short bucket list for things I want to do this year before the snow comes:
Bucket List 2018:
– Drink as many Pumpkin Spice Lattes as possible yessssss. Decaf of course but still perfect. favorite time of the year!
– Visit a pumpkin patch.
– Bake Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins I‘ve already made them twice and don’t see it being the last time!
– Watch as many Hallmark fall movies as possible
– Watch Hocus Pocus
– Burn fall candles all day.everyday.
– Make s’mores
– Dress up for Halloween; Logan wants to paint my stomach this year so we’ll see if I let him… 🙂
– Eat Candy Corn – Decorate for Fall
– Carve pumpkins
– Visit Pumpkin Nights
– Wear #allthescarves and get cozy!
There’s so many more that I’d love to add but I need to be more realistic since we only have a few more weeks without snow… or maybe we’ll get lucky like last year – and the snow will stay off until December 🙂
I’ve also started Christmas shopping… I mean, I bought a few things in August and now am starting my lists and crossing things off. It’s the best way for me to truly enjoy the season without having to run out for gifts at the last minute!
What’s on your bucket list this fall?! What am I missing on my list?!