I was reminiscing about so many things lately; college, living in FL, etc and thought I’d make a list of things that just make me SO happy!’do you ever do that? On a bad day, I like to think of at least 5 things in my life currently that make me happy to try to lift my spirits!
Do any of you do this?! Here’s 30 things that make me happy:
1. Sitting on the beach with a good book
2. Pumpkin spice lattes – of course 🤣
3. Countdown to Christmas on the Hallmark Channel 🎄
4. Feeling Baby G move around throughout the day!
5. Sweater Weather and Winter Candles burning throughout the house
6. Holiday baking 🍪
7. Chips and queso
8. Dressing up with Logan for any event
9. Watching Instagram stories
10. Decorating my front porch
11. Blue Powerade slushees at Sonic
12. All things monogrammed
13. Going to the movies and eating #allthepopcorn 🍿
14. Dropping off a fun surprise gift to a friend
15. Snuggling with our pups!
16. My grandma’s house and grandparents old house
17. Talks with Logan on a long car ride (not too many in a row!!)
18. Manis/pedis with girlfriends
19. Watching murder mysteries on ID Discovery
20. Enjoying fresh french baguettes and wine on the streets of Paris
21. The leaves on the trees changing colors in the fall
22. The crisp air in the first few days of fall
23. Seeing Baby toys around the house – it still doesn’t feel completely real and I love seeing them! 😍
24. Windows down in the car and
screaming at the top of my lungs singing lyrics from the 90s and early 2000s on the radio
25. Any type of photo shoot!
26. Fresh flowers on the kitchen table
27. Decorating for ANY holiday but especially Christmas! 🎅🏻
28. Black Friday shopping with family!
29. Exploring new PGA golf courses with Logan
30. A clean house with a breeze from windows open!
What are things that just make you so happy?! I feel like my list could go on and on! 🤗