When I had y’all fill out my survey about what you’d like to see more of – almost the number one topic was our everyday life and us ! Which, surprised me a bit because #wereboring BUT when I saw Mel and Narci blog about 10 Questions, I knew I had to join them!
So here we go!!
1. My childhood nickname was Kristi Lynnie…. per my Dad! I didn’t really have any childhood nicknames with friends but ever since I was little my Dad has called me that! Now, my MIL and SILs call me Kristi Lynn! 🙂
2. If you want to spoil me rotten, buy me flowers! I don’t care if they’re cheap flowers from the grocery store or elaborate ones from a flower shop – I just love having fresh flowers on my kitchen table 🙂 Also, you could buy me Cookie Dough Craving from Culver’s because honestly… I could eat that all day, every day!
3. If I had a whole day to go shopping and money to spend, I would go to Lilly Pulitzer! However, we don’t really have one in the near radius SO I’d have to say Nordstrom 🙂 I mean, a full day there to try lots of stuff on?! I could do a lot of damage there!
4. What is your current obsession? The Mindy Project! It’s finally back on Hulu and I’m binge watching all the seasons! I will say… I didn’t like Kelly on the Office.. like at all so I didn’t think I’d like this show but Wow.. she says half the stuff I’m thinking! The smart stuff of course…. 😉 Do any of you watch this show??
Also.. I’m obsessed with Fixer Upper and every time I watch it, I’m convinced we need to redo our whole house!! I mean, it’s just so rustic and bright and ugh, I need a trip to Waco ASAP!
5.The one thing on my bucket list that I am most eager to do is become a Mama (in all honesty!) but also to visit the Eiffel Tower.. I’m hoping we’ll be able to make a pit stop in Paris before heading over to Portugal this Fall!
6. In my opinion, the best invention in the history of the world is tacos. Need I say more?!?
7. I will always be loyal to my husband and family (and friends). Over the last few years, I’ve truly learned what (and who) is important to me and if you’re part of my “tribe” then you have me for life 🙂 So consider yourself lucky! Ha!
8. If I could spend a day with a celebrity I would choose Reese Witherspoon, hands down! I know… I really threw you for a loop with that one! 😉 There’s just something about her that is so welcoming and she’s a huge favorite of mine so that would be amazing!
9. The most wild OR crazy thing I have ever done (that I will admit to publicly) I got into someone else’s car at the Dollar Store this past week… Here’s the deal – I got some balloons for our Galentine’s Party and as I walked out, I walked straight to what I thought was my car – unlocked it from the drivers side handle – and put the balloons in the backseat and got then climbed into the drivers seat…. I still didn’t notice it wasn’t my car!! Finally, I put my hand on the lever to start it and put it in drive and only then did I notice a gross spit cup, an old cup of coffee and the smell of smoke! Oh my did I get out so quickly and grab the balloons and run over to my actual car! Thankfully no one came out to ask what I was doing… who does that?!!? So embarrassing!
10. When life hands me lemons… I put them in a trifle dish on our counter as decorations! Ha! I mean….
easy and beautiful!
Well.. there you have it! Hope it’s a terrific Thursday for you! See you tomorrow for some Friday Favorites and a fun giveaway (hint, it might have to with my favorite home show!) 😉