Love Lilly Pulitzer but don’t love the price tag?! I’m always asked how to find great Lilly Pulitzer for a smaller price tag… and I’m glad to let you in on a little secret 🙂 Want to know a good way to stock up on great Lilly pieces?
The Lilly sale is seriously good prices – I mean, tops as low as $19 and dresses as low as $29.. which means, it’s also seriously crazy! PSA: This is going to be a long post with a lot of information thrown at you, but I promise it’s all helpful if you’ve never shopped the sale! Here’s a few pointers for preparing for the sale:
- The sale starts at 8 am EST which means, 7 am for us girls in the central time zone – I know that’s a no brainer but I thought I’d reiterate because what a bummer it would be to log on at 8 am and realize the party has been going on for a full hour without you! I usually log in a little before 7 to be safe.
- I recommend logging into the website the day before the sale to set up an account (if you don’t already have one!) or make sure all of your information is up to date – including your payment method. That way, when you find your must-have item(s), you can check out quickly to make sure you get the piece you want!
- The website will be down a few hours before the sale while they get it all ready! I mentioned above that I usually log into the website before 7 and that’s because once the sale starts, you will be put in a “waiting in line” queue. Once you have your place/number in line, do not press refresh or you will lose your place in line! Once you get into the website, if there are a few items you really want (or one particular one!), make sure to scoop it up and check out right away! If you wait too long, the item usually is taken out of your bag and could end up sold out. I repeat, if it’s in your shopping bag – that doesn’t mean other people can’t buy it so if you really want it, check out! And since you already put in all your account info, it’s super easy – just click “check out”!
- Once you check out, you will be put back into the “waiting in line” queue but don’t worry, you can check out as many times as you want – with free shipping!
- I usually log into the website (in line) on both my laptop, phone and my husband’s laptop – because you never know which one will be the fastest. And also, this helps when you are pushed back in line after checking out – if you’re logged in a few places, you can get back into the sale quicker!
- All of the items from the sale are final sale! So just know that when you order your pieces, you cannot send them back (unless there’s a defect, of course).
I realize, I sound crazy about this sale.. and all the instructions but honestly, it’s such a good time to stock up on some Lilly pieces, especially if you don’t love the normal price tag, #whodoes?
my obsession with a lot of Lilly on this little space and here’s a few of my favorite items from this summer:
I’m not sure if you can tell, but I’m clearly obsessed with pink as well… 😉
Have you shopped the sale before? What items are you hoping to grab up during the sale? I’m hoping to pick up a few dresses (as usual) and am loving these ones:
And if you have more questions, feel free to drop them below (fit wise of certain pieces) – or you can check out the Q&A on Lilly’s website here!
Good luck and happy shopping on Thursday!!